This blog documents participant's reflections, opinions, and experiences with the Mingdao High School Global Citizenship Program.
Monday, August 3, 2009
I think I met a "GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
In the past two days, I had learned a lot from the three teachers from the United States. Mr G is the greatest, most handsome teacher in the world. People in the USA are sooooooooooo fortunate to have him-- and I like his first name-- E-GOD
I think I met two godddddds---Sebtan
ReplyDeleteAre you saying the truth?
ReplyDeleteu are the eric
ReplyDeleteOf course yes. No doubt about it. E-GODDDDDDDD
ReplyDeleteare u okay?
ReplyDeleteit doesn't seems like the type of essay you will post XD?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI like this picture!!!
ReplyDeletehaha...that's soooooooooo funny
ReplyDeleteso....hee hee(can't say out loud)
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative!!!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha~~ well.....i'm not laughing at your photo~~~but it's just...hahahahahahaha~~!!!!!
ReplyDelete= =!!!
ReplyDelete^ ^ ha ha ha ha the picture...HA ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteThat picture is so cool!!
ReplyDeleteOh my Gods---Sebtan
ReplyDeleteWow, can I provide you with a better picture then the one you used? You're funny Eric... :o)
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha Eric
ReplyDelete